Services & Facilities
Canterbury Business College campus is modern and well-equipped. It has a wide range of facilities which include lecture rooms, specialised training rooms, library, computer laboratories with internet and e-mail facilities, students’ common room with dining facilities, centralised air-conditioning, microwave and refrigerator, etc.
Canterbury Business College offers a range of student support services in both academic and personal areas. These services are available free of charge to all enrolled students and include:
- International students orientation (overseas student health cover, ID cards, cultural adjustment, bank and financial institution services awareness, student visa conditions and requirements, library, how to access student support services);
- Assistance with finding accommodation and awareness of accommodation options;
- Learning support;
- Assistance with budgeting and financial matters;
- Personal counselling;
- Awareness of medical and health services options;
- Information technology services (how to get computer access and set up your account).
Please note that students are expected to read the Policies and Procedures prior to enrolment